Laggini & AssociatesAnnapolis luxury real estate specialists
As a boutique luxury real estate team, Laggini & Associates is uniquely positioned to deliver unparalleled service to discriminating clients. At all times, throughout our journey, we keep one thing front and center – you. Our focus is to create a pampered experience for our clients.
We specialize in luxury and waterfront homes, new
construction, and relocation to the Annapolis area.
No matter your price point, we provide every buyer
and seller the same level of attention, service, and
respect. Our team's mission is to provide an
unmatched experience and develop lifelong
relationships with our clients.
Our sold portfolio
869 Childs Point Rd Annapolis MD 21401
3800 Birdsville Rd Davidsonville MD 21035
140 East Lake Dr Annapolis MD 21403
495 Broadwater Rd Arnold MD 21012
44 Southgate Ave Annapolis MD 21401
3412 Hidden River View Rd Annapolis MD 21403
714 Penny Dr Stevensville MD 21666
139 E Lake Dr Annapolis MD 21403
860 Governor Bridge Rd Davidsonville MD 21035
3451 Godspeed Rd Davidsonville MD 21035
159 BOONE TRAIL, SEVERNA PARK, MD 21146
- 6 Beds
- 5 | 1 Baths
- 6,669 Sq.Ft
912 GRAVELLY RUN ROAD, MC HENRY, MD 21541
- 3 Beds
- 1 | 1 Baths
- 1,628 Sq.Ft
2519 CARROLLTON ROAD, ANNAPOLIS, MD 21403
- 4 Beds
- 3 | 1 Baths
- 4,187 Sq.Ft
3122 FERN HILL COURT, EDGEWATER, MD 21037
- 6 Beds
- 8 | 1 Baths
- 8,853 Sq.Ft
934 BARRACUDA COVE COURT, ANNAPOLIS, MD 21409
- 4 Beds
- 3 | 1 Baths
- 2,250 Sq.Ft
What our clients say about us
- As Trustee of a private Estate Trust, I have used Deborah's real-estate expertise and guidance for several properties, a forty (40) acre estate and two waterfront lots. The complexity of these properties required a great deal of involvement on the part of the Realtor. Deborah's real-estate experience, marketing knowledge and vast industry-related contacts, such as builders, land development engineers, surveyors, and a host of others have been immeasurable. She as always made herself available and most importantly has been consistently able to provide positive results. I truly think of Deborah not only as an outstanding Realtor but as a team member as well.
Michael Riedal, Annapolis
- Deborah Laggini is simply the finest and most outstanding realtor we have worked with over the past 30 years and 5 house purchases/4 house sales. She is a superb realtor with a tireless work ethic who has amazing attention to detail. She ensured that our house search and house purchase went smoothly and she was always accessible. Deb has continued to aid us in many ways to include excellent referrals for house repairs/remodeling which has continued long after our purchase. As the direct result of her efforts, we are now living in our dream house! In summary, if you are moving to Maryland, you want her as your realtor!
Joe and Pam Brennan, Annapolis
- Deborah Laggini of Long and Foster in Annapolis was our choice to sell our home in Davidsonville. It was a unique property and we had always known that it would be that “one” buyer, so we needed creative skills to market and sell it. Deb's expert advice and help with upgrades and staging, her warmth and charm, especially in treating us as if we were her only client, and the wide net she cast not only sold our house but endeared her to us forever. She tirelessly spent late nights wrangling with some very unusual and stressful circumstances we encountered and guided us through a maze of legal issues with unflappability, sound advice, and expertise, while relying on that wide network of professionals she had at her fingertips. She is at the top of our list!
Berny and Chris Hintz, Davidsonville
- Betsy Albert did a fantastic job in helping me sell my home! Her knowledge and strong industry relationships enabled all the right pieces to come together for a quick and stress-free sale. Betsy went ‘above and beyond’ to do everything needed to get my house on the market quickly and to get the highest price. In the end I settled with a sale price significantly higher than the asking price…WOW! Great job Betsy!
Deb Kremer, Pasadena
- Deborah Laggini was absolutely the best real estate agent we have worked with during our nine separate moves while in the military. Her understanding of our needs and dedication to finding our perfect home were outstanding. Deborah is not just a tenacious representative she is also a fantastic person and will be a life-long friend.
Robert F. Booth, Colonel, USAF, Annapolis
- Listing a house for sale during the COVID-19 crisis is not for the faint of heart. Fortunately, I had the support of Deborah Laggini, whose market acumen, determination, and hard work helped me navigate through the uncertainly of this difficult time. Deborah does her research and provides excellent insight based on real market data, not just market generalities. She is extremely thorough and diligent throughout the entire listing and sales process and is unassailably honest and ethical. Deborah is also personable and easy to work with, which proved invaluable in dealing with the challenges of these extremely uncertain times. I would unconditionally recommend Deborah and her associates to anyone selling or buying a home in the Annapolis area.
Ellen Ewart, Annapolis
- I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Deborah Laggini. I worked with Deborah to sell my last home and to buy the one I'm living in now. Deborah was always on top of everything. She called and emailed me daily which kept me well informed of what was going on. She followed up on things religiously and when we were under contract, she became like a team coach to me, the buyers, the other realtors who were involved, and the lenders. At one point, the settlement became difficult, and without her swift response, it would have never happened. Whether you are selling or buying a home, I give her my highest recommendation.
Charles Fate, Davidsonville
Betsy’s marketing savvy was brilliant!
After doing our due diligence on several prospective realtors in preparation for putting our home in Odenton, MD on the market, we invited Betsy Albert to meet with us. At our meeting, Betsy provided us with a comprehensive binder of materials that covered the full panoply of information and data to market our home. After meeting with Betsy for approximately two hours, we were convinced she was the right person to retain. Betsy’s marketing savvy was brilliant and made even more critical since we were putting our home on the market during the Covid-19 pandemic when open houses were prohibited in the state. Betsy’s sound guidance and expertise contributed immeasurably to preparing and staging our home for both virtual and physical showings with appropriate safeguards during this time. Once our listing was active, we received three competing offers within seven days. After Betsy advised these prospective buyers to submit their best and final offers by a certain time, we had ratified a sales contract by day eight. Notable is that our sales price (and the price at which it sold) was the highest of all sales in the Chapel Grove community in the past 10 years. Betsy worked diligently and closely with us throughout the entire process – through inspection and appraisal stages, the closing, the brief rent back and the final walk through. During the entire process, Betsy proved to be the quintessential professional; she was sharp, knew the market like the back of her hand, was responsive and flexible, displayed meticulous attention to detail, and showed the utmost courtesy and respect to all parties. Selling a home with all the attendant logistics is a stressful experience to say the least – but with Betsy on your team you will be doing yourself a tremendous favor. Our heartfelt thanks Betsy!
Wayne & Coco, Chapel Grove, Odenton
- If you are selling a home in Davidsonville or Annapolis/surrounding area. get Deborah as your agent! After a frustrating five and half months with another agent, we cancelled with the other agent and got Deborah to sell our home. In only eight days we had a contract! In my opinion, Davidsonville is a difficult place to sell a home without extensive local knowledge, even a relatively new home in perfect shape. Deborah has lived in the area, has an extensive network of contacts, and is the first person you should consider as your agent. Superb local knowledge, continuous (daily) communication with the sellers, unmatched expertise and responsiveness. We were delighted with Deborah and only wish we had picked her first.
Steve and Brenda Schlientz, Davidsonville
- Several years ago, we told Deborah Laggini that we were starting to think about downsizing. Without any contract, she began to keep us informed about the real estate market, answering all our questions and giving advice, and was generous with her time to show us properties whenever we asked. We were clearly not ready, but she treated us as if we were her best clients for years. When we eventually decided it was time, we contracted with her to both find our new home and sell our existing one. Well, it didn’t take long. She found us two perfect choices for our new home and negotiated unique contingent contracts allowing us time to sell our house. Then she orchestrated a mind-blowing marketing campaign including staging, pictures, and even a drone to take videos of the waterfront and landscaping, and a beautiful brochure. She contacted her personal network of high-end realtors, and within days our house was under contract for almost full price. She sold our house before it was even listed on the MRS! During the whirlwind next 30 days she stayed on top of every detail of selling and buying, home inspections, repairs, paperwork, closing – everything. It was the best real estate experience we have had in our 40 years of moving around the country. We could not have had a better or more successful home selling and buying experience with Deborah as our agent. And she is so nice that you can’t help wishing it wouldn’t end!
John and Trina Burks, Annapolis
- Deborah's expertise in the industry and knowledge of the area was imperative to our successful quick sale of our home and purchase of a new one all within 90 days. Her smart and compassionate approach made a series of very difficult decisions, work plans, and transactions seamlessly come together in the purchase of our forever home. She has the utmost respect for her clients and their decisions and is always extremely professional. We could not have accomplished our real estate goals so effectively and efficiently without Deborah and highly recommend her in any of your real estate endeavors.
Keely and Keith Orndorff, Davidsonville
- Put Betsy Albert on Your Team and Take the Stress out of Your Home Search! Betsy Albert is an extremely talented and dedicated real estate professional committed to finding you YOUR dream home! She did a wonderful job listening to our inputs and updating our search criteria accordingly. Whenever we needed a showing or return showing she went the extra mile to make it happen. Betsy’s job knowledge and attention to detail were instrumental in our timely and hassle free offer and closing proceedings. Put Betsy Albert on your team and take the stress out of your home search!
Chris and Ann W., Ellicott City
- We were introduced to Deborah Laggini through our builder who told us she was very familiar with land waterfront property and the home building process. Her knowledge of the building process provided insights into the questions that needed to be answered during the feasibility study as well as leveraging the network of people she knew throughout the county, something we could have never of accomplished on our own. Luckily for us, things worked out, but I can imagine a situation where the right questions are not asked, and a buyer ends up with a property that will not accommodate the house they want to build or there are conditions preventing its construction. No one wants to find that out after a property is purchased. Deborah’s commitment to our project extended beyond the sale of the lot. She knew we were having issues conveying our vision to the builder and suggested that we meet with an architect to help rectify the situation. Again, this was something we didn’t think we needed since we had building plans already. Because of her knowledge of the industry, she introduced us to a local architect that specialized in waterfront homes. We would have NEVER of thought this was necessary but having taken her advice took our project to another level without incurring significant costs. We owe our success to Deborah and the knowledge she possesses in the real estate industry, both regarding buying and selling property, as well as all aspects of the home building process. We couldn’t give Deborah high enough accolades and we would recommend her to anyone in the Annapolis area…. you won’t be disappointed.
Kenny and Robin Grim – Edgewater
- Deborah is tireless in her quest to help her clients. She has focused on understanding our needs and finding the right solutions for us. Even without a guarantee of a transaction and compensation, she has helped us meet with architects and builders, acting almost like a project manager, in assisting us in completing our home building project. She has helped friends of ours navigate a challenging market resulting in the sale of their home and a purchase of another. Top qualities: great results, personable, high integrity.
Steve Horn – Annapolis
- After many years of purchasing homes, Deborah was a refreshing discovery. She feels less like an agent and more like a close friend trying to help you find your perfect home. Deborah is extremely competent, sincere and compassionate. She is quick in evaluating exactly what your needs are and her confidence eases the stress and makes it an adventure.
Korry and Karl Hetherington – Edgewater
- Sold on the First Day it was On the Market and Above the Listing Price Too!! As Byron and I look back over this past year, we are so grateful to you for all you did to help us sell our home and re-locate to our new home on the Eastern Shore! We began the process about one year ago and all the prep work prior to putting our home on the market really paid off! We are still in disbelief that our home sold on the first day it was on the market and above the listing price too! Your expertise and knowledge made this happen! The services you provided: the expert photos and the professional home stager certainly were a cut above the other agents out there! There definitely were some ups and downs in the process of getting from the home inspection to the settlement table, but you were there with us every step of the way. Your advice was invaluable and we will be forever grateful to you, Pete, and your entire team for making it possible! Thank you for being the consummate professional we had hoped for! Happy New Year!
Cathy & Byron, Centreville
- Deborah was our agent for a particularly complex purchase of a home in Davidsonville. She was supportive, tireless, and a true professional. She was very good at keeping us informed at every stage of the process and we felt empowered with her on our side. She is thorough, a talented negotiator, and very easy to work with. Thank you so much!
Patrick and Victoria Flood – Davidsonville
- New to the Purchase of Property in the USA Hi Betsy, now that we are finally in the apartment we wished to take this opportunity to express our gratitude for the attention to detail and friendly support we have received from you over a prolonged period of over 18 months I believe. You have guided us through many difficulties with great patience and we are much in your debt being new to the purchase of property in the USA. Again, many thanks.
Reg and Marion C, Gambrills
News & Insights
Alert Annapolis Real Estate Watchers Anticipated a ‘Curveball’
DAVIDSONVILLE, ANNAPOLIS, EDGEWATER, ARNOLD AND SEVERNA PARK REAL ESTATE Local residents who follow Annapolis’s real estate fortunes can opt to track realtor.com’s observations for one view of what’s coming down...READ MORE +
Selling Your Annapolis Home by Personal Depersonalizing
DAVIDSONVILLE, ANNAPOLIS, EDGEWATER, ARNOLD AND SEVERNA PARK REAL ESTATE When the experts make a point of advising that you remove the family photos as part of preparing your house for sale, they don’t mean to criti...READ MORE +
Moving Home: How To Care for Your Senior Loved One
DAVIDSONVILLE, ANNAPOLIS, EDGEWATER, ARNOLD AND SEVERNA PARK REAL ESTATE About 16.5% of the U.S. population is over 65. As the population continues to age, younger adults often move closer to care for their parents, g...READ MORE +