Deborah has lived in Annapolis and Davidsonville since 1996, and has been selling real estate full time since 2005. She specializes in waterfront and luxury homes, new construction, and relocation to the Annapolis area. Deborah was Rookie of the Year in 2006, and has achieved membership in the Founder’s Club, Long and Foster’s designation for its highest producers. In 2010, she was named the #1 Annapolis Individual Producer and the #8 Regional Top Producer. Deborah is a member of the Distinguished Sales Achievement Club and the Anne Arundel County Master’s Club. She received a Masters in Business Administration from Pepperdine University. Prior to real estate, Deborah worked for fifteen years in corporate sales and marketing as the Director of Marketing for an international distributor of office and graphic art supplies. Deborah has two daughters and currently resides in the city.
MBA, Pepperdine University, 1981
Bachelor of Arts, California State University, Long Beach, 1975
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc. Annapolis, MD
Distinguished Sales Achievement Club
2009 Regional #8 Top Individual Sales
2009 Annapolis Top Individual Sales
2005 Rookie of the Year
Long and Foster Master’s Club
Long and Foster Gold Team
2005 Rookie of the Year
Anne Arundel County Association of Realtors
Maryland Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
Hunt Manufacturing, Philadelphia, PA,
Director of Marketing, North America
What our clients say about us
- As Trustee of a private Estate Trust, I have used Deborah's real-estate expertise and guidance for several properties, a forty (40) acre estate and two waterfront lots. The complexity of these properties required a great deal of involvement on the part of the Realtor. Deborah's real-estate experience, marketing knowledge and vast industry-related contacts, such as builders, land development engineers, surveyors, and a host of others have been immeasurable. She as always made herself available and most importantly has been consistently able to provide positive results. I truly think of Deborah not only as an outstanding Realtor but as a team member as well.
Michael Riedal, Annapolis
- Deborah Laggini is simply the finest and most outstanding realtor we have worked with over the past 30 years and 5 house purchases/4 house sales. She is a superb realtor with a tireless work ethic who has amazing attention to detail. She ensured that our house search and house purchase went smoothly and she was always accessible. Deb has continued to aid us in many ways to include excellent referrals for house repairs/remodeling which has continued long after our purchase. As the direct result of her efforts, we are now living in our dream house! In summary, if you are moving to Maryland, you want her as your realtor!
Joe and Pam Brennan, Annapolis
- Deborah Laggini of Long and Foster in Annapolis was our choice to sell our home in Davidsonville. It was a unique property and we had always known that it would be that “one” buyer, so we needed creative skills to market and sell it. Deb's expert advice and help with upgrades and staging, her warmth and charm, especially in treating us as if we were her only client, and the wide net she cast not only sold our house but endeared her to us forever. She tirelessly spent late nights wrangling with some very unusual and stressful circumstances we encountered and guided us through a maze of legal issues with unflappability, sound advice, and expertise, while relying on that wide network of professionals she had at her fingertips. She is at the top of our list!
Berny and Chris Hintz, Davidsonville
- Deborah Laggini was absolutely the best real estate agent we have worked with during our nine separate moves while in the military. Her understanding of our needs and dedication to finding our perfect home were outstanding. Deborah is not just a tenacious representative she is also a fantastic person and will be a life-long friend.
Robert F. Booth, Colonel, USAF, Annapolis
- Listing a house for sale during the COVID-19 crisis is not for the faint of heart. Fortunately, I had the support of Deborah Laggini, whose market acumen, determination, and hard work helped me navigate through the uncertainly of this difficult time. Deborah does her research and provides excellent insight based on real market data, not just market generalities. She is extremely thorough and diligent throughout the entire listing and sales process and is unassailably honest and ethical. Deborah is also personable and easy to work with, which proved invaluable in dealing with the challenges of these extremely uncertain times. I would unconditionally recommend Deborah and her associates to anyone selling or buying a home in the Annapolis area.
Ellen Ewart, Annapolis
- I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Deborah Laggini. I worked with Deborah to sell my last home and to buy the one I'm living in now. Deborah was always on top of everything. She called and emailed me daily which kept me well informed of what was going on. She followed up on things religiously and when we were under contract, she became like a team coach to me, the buyers, the other realtors who were involved, and the lenders. At one point, the settlement became difficult, and without her swift response, it would have never happened. Whether you are selling or buying a home, I give her my highest recommendation.
Charles Fate, Davidsonville
- If you are selling a home in Davidsonville or Annapolis/surrounding area. get Deborah as your agent! After a frustrating five and half months with another agent, we cancelled with the other agent and got Deborah to sell our home. In only eight days we had a contract! In my opinion, Davidsonville is a difficult place to sell a home without extensive local knowledge, even a relatively new home in perfect shape. Deborah has lived in the area, has an extensive network of contacts, and is the first person you should consider as your agent. Superb local knowledge, continuous (daily) communication with the sellers, unmatched expertise and responsiveness. We were delighted with Deborah and only wish we had picked her first.
Steve and Brenda Schlientz, Davidsonville
- Several years ago, we told Deborah Laggini that we were starting to think about downsizing. Without any contract, she began to keep us informed about the real estate market, answering all our questions and giving advice, and was generous with her time to show us properties whenever we asked. We were clearly not ready, but she treated us as if we were her best clients for years. When we eventually decided it was time, we contracted with her to both find our new home and sell our existing one. Well, it didn’t take long. She found us two perfect choices for our new home and negotiated unique contingent contracts allowing us time to sell our house. Then she orchestrated a mind-blowing marketing campaign including staging, pictures, and even a drone to take videos of the waterfront and landscaping, and a beautiful brochure. She contacted her personal network of high-end realtors, and within days our house was under contract for almost full price. She sold our house before it was even listed on the MRS! During the whirlwind next 30 days she stayed on top of every detail of selling and buying, home inspections, repairs, paperwork, closing – everything. It was the best real estate experience we have had in our 40 years of moving around the country. We could not have had a better or more successful home selling and buying experience with Deborah as our agent. And she is so nice that you can’t help wishing it wouldn’t end!
John and Trina Burks, Annapolis
- Deborah's expertise in the industry and knowledge of the area was imperative to our successful quick sale of our home and purchase of a new one all within 90 days. Her smart and compassionate approach made a series of very difficult decisions, work plans, and transactions seamlessly come together in the purchase of our forever home. She has the utmost respect for her clients and their decisions and is always extremely professional. We could not have accomplished our real estate goals so effectively and efficiently without Deborah and highly recommend her in any of your real estate endeavors.
Keely and Keith Orndorff, Davidsonville
- We were introduced to Deborah Laggini through our builder who told us she was very familiar with land waterfront property and the home building process. Her knowledge of the building process provided insights into the questions that needed to be answered during the feasibility study as well as leveraging the network of people she knew throughout the county, something we could have never of accomplished on our own. Luckily for us, things worked out, but I can imagine a situation where the right questions are not asked, and a buyer ends up with a property that will not accommodate the house they want to build or there are conditions preventing its construction. No one wants to find that out after a property is purchased. Deborah’s commitment to our project extended beyond the sale of the lot. She knew we were having issues conveying our vision to the builder and suggested that we meet with an architect to help rectify the situation. Again, this was something we didn’t think we needed since we had building plans already. Because of her knowledge of the industry, she introduced us to a local architect that specialized in waterfront homes. We would have NEVER of thought this was necessary but having taken her advice took our project to another level without incurring significant costs. We owe our success to Deborah and the knowledge she possesses in the real estate industry, both regarding buying and selling property, as well as all aspects of the home building process. We couldn’t give Deborah high enough accolades and we would recommend her to anyone in the Annapolis area…. you won’t be disappointed.
Kenny and Robin Grim – Edgewater
- Deborah is tireless in her quest to help her clients. She has focused on understanding our needs and finding the right solutions for us. Even without a guarantee of a transaction and compensation, she has helped us meet with architects and builders, acting almost like a project manager, in assisting us in completing our home building project. She has helped friends of ours navigate a challenging market resulting in the sale of their home and a purchase of another. Top qualities: great results, personable, high integrity.
Steve Horn – Annapolis
- After many years of purchasing homes, Deborah was a refreshing discovery. She feels less like an agent and more like a close friend trying to help you find your perfect home. Deborah is extremely competent, sincere and compassionate. She is quick in evaluating exactly what your needs are and her confidence eases the stress and makes it an adventure.
Korry and Karl Hetherington – Edgewater